Protection of privacy
Intriguing Brands would like to thank you for your interest in its products and its website. Our intention is to inform you of how the personal data which you send us is processed so that your visit on our website should never be a cause for concern on your part. The personal data, which you provide us, including your email address, will be processed in the following way:
- We keep the data which you give us so that we can provide you with information (annual reports or other documents, for example) for the purpose of responding to your requests.
- We keep the information you give us in application forms and we use it only for this purpose, while taking all the required precautions.
- We are only in a position to safely manage the personal information which you send us once the latter has crossed our firewall (protection filter). Please remember this when you send us confidential information.
- Information kept will also be used internally to analyse the visits made on our website for the purpose of making ongoing improvements. We will also use them to provide you with news about Intriguing Brands and its products. If you would prefer that your contact details not or no longer be used for this purpose, please notify us.
- Rest assured that we shall not pass on or sell your personal data to third parties other than the different divisions of Intriguing Brands and its direct partners.
Our website has links towards other websites. Intriguing Brands cannot be held liable for the policy of these websites regarding non-disclosure. All personal data provided is kept in a file which is owned by Intriguing Brands, Evenbroekveld 12, 9420 Erpe-Mere, Belgium. This data is used to promote Intriguing Brands’s products. You have the right to consult and correct your personal information. For any additional enquiries, please contact the public register of the Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
Conditions of use
Visits to this website are governed by our terms and conditions of use and by all of the applicable legislation. In using this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of use set out below without restriction or exclusion.
The content of this website is protected by copyright and these rights are owned by Intriguing Brands and its suppliers and partners. All rights are reserved. Except as otherwise provided, the information contained in the website (including, but not limited to, the text, the presentations, the illustrations, the photos and the audio illustrations) may not be copied, moved, circulated or recorded without the prior written consent of Intriguing Brands. Any modification to the content of the website is expressly prohibited. Certain parts of the website contain illustrations, which are explicitly protected by the copyright of their creators.
No guarantee and limitation of liability
For the information shown on this website, no rights or claims can be attributed whatsoever. Intriguing Brands shall not be held liable for the information provided on websites to which you gain access by using its website. The links are a service which we provide and shall not lead to any liability for Intriguing Brands regarding the content of the websites. Furthermore, it is up to you to check that these websites do not contain any viruses or any elements of a harmful nature. We reserve the right to modify the information contained on our website without prior notice or disclosure obligation.
Comments, questions and suggestions
Intriguing Brands does not wish to receive information of a strictly confidential and private nature through this website. All of the information which you send us (suggestions, ideas and others) will be considered to be of a non-confidential and public nature, given our aforementioned policy regarding the protection of the privacy of your personal data. In sending documents to Intriguing Brands, you are granting the latter unlimited and irrevocable rights to use, publish, edit, process and circulate this information, and protect it legally. Intriguing Brands also has the right to freely apply the ideas and techniques which you submit. Intriguing Brands has used its best efforts to develop this website, but would nevertheless be delighted to receive any suggestions or comments about it. If you have any complaint regarding certain texts or illustrations, please feel free to send them to us as well.
Intriguing Brands reserves the right to modify the present terms and conditions of use at any time by posting a new version on its website. The terms and conditions of use are governed by the laws of the country of Intriguing Brands’s head office, namely Belgium, and any dispute shall be governed by Belgian law. Should a court of competent jurisdiction deem that any portion of the present terms and conditions of use is invalid and inapplicable, the portion concerned shall be expunged while the remaining provisions shall be deemed to be in full force and effect.